Sunday, September 26, 2004

How to thin your eyebrows, by Gavin Fitts

1. Take 2 large stickers. I got mine free from my grandma. They had silver stars on them and said "Ada county sheriff junior deputy" on them.

2. Place them firmly over your eyes and try to walk around the house with out running into anything.

3. When you've collected enough bruises on your head, firmly grip the edges and quickly remove. It's painful, but effective in thinning your eyebrows and the little hairs displayed on the back of the sticker are kind of funny and help you forget the stinging sensation.

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Gavin, that kid is something. He is so funny, we all love him.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my Gawd!
I tried it on the top of my head!
It pulled the last of the mohicans out!
:O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home